Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"La Cage Aux Folles"

Readers, sit back, relax, take a sip of your favorite beverage, and BEHOLD!  La Cage Aux  Folles.



Our Emcee for the evening, George.


Le Cagelle!
Bitterness personified.
We Are What We Are.

Bonjour.  It's rather Gaudy, but it's also rather GRANDE.

Yes I Can Can Can...

?.... You decide

I feel Pretty.

The Silent Song Birds.

Jean-Luc with Ann on My Arm

Peacock
The Dindon's meet Jean Luc and Jacob
Jacob.
I have to what?
Ladies and Gentleman....
ZaZa the great


Here is another fun show that I was able to costume and be a part of.  I do not recommend it though.  It was very hard to tackle so much with such a large cast, plus an entire show to learn.  It was great though.  One of my favorite parts to play.  This show has such a sense of family involved with it, it was a pleasure to be a part of.  When it came down to it, we made it work. 

I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked of my FAB-U-LOUS costumes that were made for me.  I picked the designs, but had a wonderful seamstress construct them for me, as I am not so good at grading sizes yet.  I am working on it for other people, but not myself t that time.  I am planning on doing a photo shoot at a later date, of all the costumes, accessories and wigs that were used for this production, although, I can guarantee you that I won't be doing any man-scaping for the photo shoot the way I did for the production. 

   

No comments: