Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Progress

Hello sewing community.  I am still here, although a little lax in that new year's resolution to post more in 2011.  Life has been very busy, and I have many pics to update you on, but that will have to wait until I get my pics downloaded, and that means that I have to wait until I find the camera that has the card, so I can download the pics. 

Much sewing has gone on around here:
 
Two sets of matching dresses fro Mommy and Daughter. 
A couple of sweater fashion redo's for the Daughter. 

An actual job turning one woman's 1970's DATED wedding gown (one she desperately tried to get her daughter to wear, but failed) turned into a GORGEOUS 4 piece christening gown set (no grand babies yet, but wanted to be prepared.

Another job making a self drafted Victorian outfit for a 35" Victorian Doll.  Complete with Skirt, Bodice, Bonnet, Overcoat, Muff, Bonnet to match Overcoat, and Spats.  This was so much fun to work on.

Self drafted Prom dress in Blue and Purple.

In the works:

I have a new bonnet in shades of Brown. 

Additional doll to dress with a matching bonnet in a black/dusty rose color scheme.

Easter Dress for Mommy.

Easter bolero for Mommy.

Lots of pics to come.  hopefully I can find the camera soon.

No comments: