Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tree Frog

The fabric is cut out, unfortunately, I have found out that I am horrible at taking progress pictures.  I was so into the sewing moment, that I forgot to take pics.  It is a basic drafted body suit with a front and back drafted piece.  I am installing a sipper in the front, with a tummy cover.  I did spend my evening last night sewing wonderfully colored frog spots.  I have 24 so far.  I am going to add the spots before I sew the front and back together.  I think it will be easier that way. 

I still have to cut out the head piece and construct a frog face, but that will probably be tomorrow evening or Thursday nite.  I think I will base the drafting lines off of a football.  Sounds weird, but I think it will give the look we want.

Finished pics will come along as soon as it is complete.  I promise.

Here is a sour looking bat to tide you over.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: